October 8th Brooklyn and I had a great time hanging out with her Great-Grandma and Great-Grandpa F. They came over to our house and then we went out to lunch at Ruby Tuesdays with them. Afterwards we stopped at a couple of stores and then we all came home to play for awhile.
October 10th Brooklyn stayed with Grandpa F. while her Grandma F. and I went shopping for awhile. They had a great time and Grandpa took her for a ride in the stroller to get the mail and meet some of the neighbors. Later that evening while we were cooking dinner Brooklyn held her toy rattle for the first time and actually played with it for awhile!
October 11th Uncle Brady and Dana came over to watch football at our house. After the game we all joined Uncle Corey, Aunt Becky and Conner for dinner. Everyone had a great time catching up, even though dinner was quite the experience...
October 13th Brooklyn and I went with Makayla and Aunt Becky to help her Build-A-Bear. This was a birthday gift from Dustin and I so I was excited to join her:) She made a purple Halloween cat with a witch outfit and Becky made Conner a puppy in a soccer uniform!
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment