We know it's been awhile since we've updated the blog...so I'll do my best to give the highlights! Since our baby shower on Aug. 4th I've gone back to work and am on my 3rd day of school with the kids. I have an awesome class and am already going to miss them while I'm gone!
We've also packed our bags, arranged (and rearranged several times) the nursery and made our plans for the delivery and afterwards. Grandma Mahoney also decided she couldn't wait anymore (especially since she lives so far away), so she came to visit us last weekend. She may be sorry she did though, cause we've already had a few late nights organizing and gathering last minute things since she arrived:)
Currently our Birthmom is doing well and she tells us she is ready to get this done! She went to the doctor yesterday and they told her that if she didn't deliver until the 26th she'd probably have an 11 pound baby...WOW! They really don't want that to happen, so they are going to induce her on Aug. 19th if she doesn't go into labor before!!! We are going to finish out our work weeks and then head out to Vegas to be there for our little girl's birth!
We will try our best to continue to update you throughout the next couple of weeks and will be mailing all your magnets soon!
Wednesday, August 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I can't wait! I am so ready to go shopping for a girl!!! Thanks for keeping us all posted! Love you! Angie
ReplyDelete