We've received so many e-mails and messagees over the past few days that I don't feel like I can keep up with them all and reply back as fast as I'd like, so I'm going to put on here some information about our hopes for the garage sale.
First of all, due to the huge response we have had, we've decided to make the sale 2 days! This means we will actually be holding the garage sale on Friday, July 31st and Saturday, August 1st from 6 a.m. to 1 p.m. If you are able to come or wanting to drop things off please e-mail me for an address!
We will be setting up the garage sale on Thursday evening and were hoping to arrange for people to drop off their donations that evening anytime after 6 p.m., if possible, or arrange for us to pick it up too tanoli@cox.net or 602-318-6122. Some people we've already made arrangements with and we will definately keep them.
Magnets-We posted that we would be sending magnets to everyone who donated items/money to our fund!!! They will arrive sometime around the 29th of July and we will definately be sure everyone gets their magnets as soon as possible after we receive them!
Finally, again I'd like to reiterate just how lucky we feel to have such amazing friends and family. You've all rallied around us with your support in so many ways that we've been so overwhelmed with gratitude(I can't even read a message without sobbing afterwards...Dustin just looks at me and smiles:o) You will never understand how just a few words have made us feel! We can't wait to introduce everyone to our new little girl! Thanks again!
Monday, July 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment