Well since we are adopting through another state we are currently "living" in a hotel. We are unable to enter Arizona with Brooklyn until our paperwork is processed through the court system. On Tuesday, Aug. 18th we were aable to bring Brooklyn "home." Here are our first family pictures from the hospital and our temporary "home."
Friday, August 21, 2009
Coming "home" from the hospital.
Well since we are adopting through another state we are currently "living" in a hotel. We are unable to enter Arizona with Brooklyn until our paperwork is processed through the court system. On Tuesday, Aug. 18th we were aable to bring Brooklyn "home." Here are our first family pictures from the hospital and our temporary "home."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Tara and Dustin, that is a beautiful daughter you have there. Congrats... Beautiful name and "beautiful from the inside out". I wish you the best and I think of you both...now three all the time. I'm very happy for you. Louise xo
ReplyDelete